Thursday, August 4, 2022

G'Fellas Running It Back, Hoping Title Window Is Still Open


 As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me, being a gangster was better than being President of the United States. Even before I wandered into the cab stand for an after-school job, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood full of nobodies.

They weren't like anyone else. They did whatever they wanted. They'd double park in front of the hydrant and nobody ever gave them a ticket. In the summer when they played cards all night, nobody ever called the cops. Tuddy Cisero ran the cab stand and a pizzeria and a few other places for his brother, Paul, who was the boss over everyone in the neighborhood. 

Pauly might've moved slow, but that was only because Pauly didn't have to move for anybody. Team captain, Rocco Lombardo, on this year's tournament; "Don't put too many onions in the sauce".

    DEPTH CHART

        - Batting order

            -Lombardo

            -Stanzione

            -Geri

            -Lunsford

            -Jackson

            -Colon


        - Rotation

            -Geri

            -Tedesco

            -Jackson


DK odds to win WP16: +210

No comments:

Post a Comment